Canvases are not the only place where you will find masterpieces these days. On the exterior of RV's and buses, graphic design companies are creating works of art every day. And, not just buses are transformed into mobile advertisements and graphics on wheels with vehicle wraps. Trucks, vans, cars, and other modes of transportation are getting involved.
Whether you have leased advertising space with a transit organization or you want to wrap your own vehicle, buses are a great opportunity for you to increase your brand awareness. And with our large format printers, we digitally print your Cleveland bus wraps including graphics that stand out and get noticed!
Designs That Help You Advertise 24/7
The graphic designers at Epic Signs & Graphics are always itching for new vehicles to exhibit their creative abilities. Best of all, they are skilled at increasing the brand visibility and revenue for our clients, especially because bus wraps have the capability to be seen by up to 70,000 people on a daily basis. Designed to command attention, our bus wraps are hard to miss.
There are endless possibilities for vehicle wrap designs. Using the proper space, contrasting colors, typography, and images are imperative for getting your message across. Done by hand in the past, applying the lettering and graphics used to be a painstaking task. Now, full or partial bus wraps are much easier to make thanks to high quality vinyl and advances in digital printing technology.
What Our Team Takes into Consideration During the Design Process
We sit down with all of our clients and through that consultation, we take a number of factors into consideration for every Cleveland bus wrap we create.
- Typography – While the vehicle is stationary or in motion, your message must be legible. We keep the size normal and choose a simple font. The right spacing is also necessary. To make sure the message is readable in rear view mirrors, we can reverse the text on the front of the bus.
- Colors – By using contrasting colors, you can accentuate the important parts of your message. The message will stand out with a good color scheme.
- Tools – To create designs we can scale without losing clarity, we use vector graphics editors like Adobe Illustrator.
- White space – It may seem counterintuitive, but white space is incredibly helpful for accentuating the design. White space allows pedestrians and drivers to zero in on your message, including your company’s number, address, and name, after the graphics grab their initial attention.
- Images – When we work with larger vehicles, like trucks, vans, and buses, we generally avoid the temptation to turn the wrap into a collage. This is because we do not want the images to take over the overall wrap. We want it to complement it.
- Message – Last but definitely not least is the message. You want to keep it simple, since the bus wrap is a moving sign. If you list all of your services, benefits, and products, many people will not bother to read any of your information, and those who do will likely skip your pertinent contact information.
Check out what Epic Signs & Graphics can do for you if you are thinking of wrapping a bus in the Cleveland area. Click below for a free quote!