“Why should we get vehicle wraps and graphics vs. painting company cars?” This is a question we get all the time from potential clients. Depending on your color and quality choice, a paint job can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000. Whereas, depending on the vinyl wrap you choose, a vehicle wrap can cost as little as $500 or as much as $3,000 or more for the high impact designs. Epic Signs & Graphics has a variety of different options to fit any company and every budget. Read on to learn more.
Top Reasons Why Wraps Are Superior to Paint
Wraps have many benefits that are not available with paint. While looking for a cheap price, paint quality can vary quite a bit. Within a few years, a cheap paint job will lose its initial luster and begin to look awful. However, you will have a breathtaking finish that will be admired for many years to come when you go with a professionally installed vehicle wrap. Below are other reasons to go with vehicle wraps:
- Simple Maintenance – It can become quite tedious for you to keep waxing your car. You will never have to wax again with a vehicle wrap. After you hand wash with water and soap, vehicle wraps look brand new. This makes them extremely easy to maintain. Using 70 percent alcohol and a microfiber rag is another effective way to wash away any smudges or dirt.
- Quick Installation – You may be forced to live without transportation for as long as two weeks when you choose to have your vehicle painted. Your car can easily be ready to be picked up and fully transformed within a couple days when you go with wrapping your vehicle. Wrapping your ride will keep you from being stranded.
- High Vehicle Resale Value – Instead of painting your car some exotic color, the resale value of your car will remain intact when you maintain the manufacturer’s original paint. Your company’s exotic colors may not be the favorite colors of a potential car buyer. You can keep the resale value high by using a wrap to maintain and protect the original factory color.
- Safe to Remove and Durable – You will have a long lasting product that can be removed safely when you go with Epic Signs & Graphics’ high quality vinyl. A vehicle wrap will not affect your current paint job and can be safely removed once it reaches the end of its life expectancy of five to eight years or so.
- Endless Options – You may want a color that was not available in factory paint when you purchased your car. All of your vehicle fantasies can come true with vinyl car wraps. You can transform your car to be exactly the way you want it with digitally printed custom designs and hundreds of color choices. You will have a truly unique vehicle that really stands out.
These are just a few of the reasons vehicle graphics and wraps for Cleveland business owners are a great option. We did not even go into detail about how up to 70,000 people per day will see your company’s logo. For a free consultation on what Epic Signs & Graphics can do for your company fleet, contact us today!